Webroot Antivirus is a private American company which is providing a full package of security antivirus software on the user’s devices. Webroot Antivirus offers a wide range of home and business antivirus packages with the SecureAnywhere suite. Webroot AntiVirus has some short and compelling features such as- online threat protection, anti-ransomware, real-time anti-phishing, and a sort-of firewall thrown. The Webroot security program is best antivirus software at present. But as we know best doesn’t mean perfect, sometimes users face some standard error with the webroot downloading process on their system.
During the downloading of the software or applications on your system, it Won’t download or appears a message on your screen the “unable to download.” The reason for behind this error is- It can’t allow the download any unauthorized software or application on your system, or many other reasons we will discuss below.
Know how to get relief with this webroot error:-
Know How You Can Remove This Error From Your Computer?
The users can smoothly download the applications or files from the Internet without any issue. But sometime user experience a mistake that will not permit you to download anything from the Internet on your system. You can quickly remove this error by using given some simple troubleshooting steps, follow these steps in ascending order.
Solution-1: Turn off the Security Setting
If you want to start again the downloading on your system, you need to follow below-mentioned steps:-
Solution -2: Download a New Web Browser on your PC
Please follow these below steps carefully, to get the help you in downloading again.
- First of all, download a Web browser on your computer.
- It can happen that you have installed your web browser incorrectly. So, you need to reinstall it again correctly.
- Now, try to install a new Web browser and see that if you can download files by using it or not. Because sometimes, the Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and other free web browsers will occur some issues in downloading it.
- Now, update your Webroot Antivirus software.
- Now, restart your computer.
If the error is getting aging-then, you can use the next solution for error removing completely.
The below-given solution will surely help you then you will be able to download anything on your computer.
Please follow the steps which are given below:-
- First, right-click on the Webroot SecureAnywhere application icon.
- Now, select “Check for the updates” button.
- Then, you need to download the installation file from the link which you will get in your registered email account and install the existing build.
After finishing the given process, you will be able to download anything again on your computer. But still, the above-given solutions are still not removed this error then no need to get tension about that, you have one more best option and you can connect with the Webroot customer support team. The Webroot Support technicians are available 24*7 to assist you. To get instant help, dial the toll-free number of the Webroot association.